By pairing our medication with your dedication, Fella members experience 2-3x better results than diet and exercise alone.
Our Health Repair System pairs FDA-approved medication with personalized health coaching to help you build healthier habits, achieve longer term results, and keep the weight off for good.
Yes, with Fella you’re in the care of expert clinicians and men's health specialists.
We’ll evaluate your medical history to see if medications and habit changes are right, and safe, for you, with adjustments as needed.
Our core program starts from $299/mo
All plans include GLP-1 weight loss medication, personalized health assessment, custom coaching playbook and support via the fella app.
Testosterone Rejuvenation can be added from $89/mo (includes medication costs).
You can see all of our plans and pricing here.
We’ll prescribe the appropriate medications based on your current weight, your past medical history, and your insurance coverage.
Our recommended GLP-1s are clinically proven to help your body lose weight and maintain it.
You can see our most commonly prescribed medications here.
The journey for each fella is personal, our core program runs for 12 months, this is where our fellas see the best results, and are able to keep the weight off, but some fellas need 6 months and others need 18.
This is not a quick-fix, this is sustainable long-term weight loss.
Here is what you can expect from the 1 year experience.
Month 1: STARTING STRONG
- Begin taking your FDA-approved medications, as prescribed by your clinician.
- You and your health coach have met and customized your plan, with regular chat check-ins to see what's working and what could be improved.
- You will have built healthy habits and have a better understanding of what controls your hunger.
Month 2-3: BUILDING BETTER HABITS
- Medications are working to repair the root cause of your weight gain
- You're in close contact with your coach to identify new healthy habits, and stick to them.
- You're growing more confident in your new habits and are more aware of them.
Month 4-6: HEALTHIER, HAPPIER YOU.
- You're comfortable with your new daily habits and can even slip out of them for special occasions without having difficulty picking them up again.
- You feel more self-aware around food, and practice new coping strategies with ease.
- You're seeing your body change and your mood improve.
Month 7+: HEALTHY FOR LIFE
- Your healthy habits are now second nature.
- You have the discipline to maintain your new healthy lifestyle and weight even when times are tough.
- The pounds continue to come off, and you're noticing improvements in energy and confidence at your new, healthier weight.
- On average, Fella Health members lose 5% of their body weight by month 3 and 10.2% by month 6 (and keep it off).
Once-weekly injection which activates both the GLP-1 and GIP receptors. Highly effective for blood glucose control and weight loss. It is generic Mounjaro, offering the same efficacy at a far more affordable price.
As men age, their body's natural production of testosterone depletes, this is even more severe for men with obesity. This medication is clomiphene citrate, taken orally. It will help boost your body’s natural production of testosterone, helping to increase lean muscle mass, improve your energy, mood and productivity and enhance sexual performance.
After signing up, you are paired with a health coach that specializes in male obesity. They will help you create a plan of action for nutrition, exercise, stress, and sleep and help you keep on track and accountable with video coaching calls every 2 weeks.
GLP-1 medications act like the body’s natural hormone GLP-1. They help control your hunger by slowing down the emptying of your stomach so that you feel fuller for longer.